225 Holmes Avenue
Huntsville, AL 35801
1st Floor: 2,612 SF & 2,909 SF (Can be combined.)
2nd Floor: 14,612 SF
3rd Floor: 14,589 SF
4th Floor: 14,522 SF
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Located in Downtown Huntsville, 225 Holmes is a brand new five-story mixed-use development project in the heart of the city’s business district. This property is situated within walking distance of numerous restaurants, retail, offices, and hotels, as well as across the street from a six-story city parking deck.
- 225 Holmes Avenue is a five-story mixed-use development on the corner of Holmes Avenue and Greene Street.
- Floor plates provide for flexible floor plans to meet your office needs.
- Parking for the property is located across the street at the Greene Street city parking deck, a six-story garage with approximately 490 parking spaces. Spots can be rented from the City of Huntsville.
- Office space is available on the second, third, and fourth floors with plenty of windows and natural light.
- Easy access to and from Interstate 565 and Memorial Parkway.
- Situated in the city’s main business district with a daytime population of 74,940 within a 3-mile radius.
- High visibility on a highly trafficked Downtown Huntsville street.
- Located near major downtown retailers and restaurants: SiP, Humphrey’s Bar & Grill, Melt, Moon Bakeshop, Oshi Poke Bowl, Honest Coffee Roasters, Elitaire Boutique, Roosevelt & Co., Caley Paige Home & Gifts, Sea Salt Oyster Bar, DGX, Zoom Indoor Cycling, Wheelhouse Salon, and many more.
- Near multiple residential developments including: The Avenue, Belk Hudson Lofts, and 301 Holmes.
- Within walking distance of more than 1,000 hotel rooms: 106 Jefferson Curio by Hilton, Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn & Suites, Springhill Suites, and AC Hotel by Marriot—more to come.
- Short drive from Huntsville Hospital medical district and Five Points neighborhood.
- Site has above average walkability score.
- name: Wesley Crunkleton, CPM
- phone: 256-536-8809
- Type: Office, Retail
- Status: For Lease
- Location: Huntsville