Highway 20 & County Line Rd.
Huntsville, AL 35756
City of Huntsville: C4 – Highway Business
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
This 11.48 AC site is located on the northwest corner of I-565 and County Line Road and a great opportunity for developers to introduce new retail, hotel, and entertainment offerings to a fast-growing market. Near many large employers including Mazda-Toyota Manufacturing, Amazon, Nippon Express, and many others, the site features great access and high visibility. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to invest in an area experiencing growth throughout a variety of industries.
- Property is an great opportunity for a developer to bring much-needed retail, hotel, convenience, and entertainment options to the market.
- Site is located less than 1.5 miles from Huntsville International Airport.
- Easy travel to Cummings Research Park and Redstone Arsenal via I-565.
- There is a planned development across Highway 20 and adjacent to the site that includes 240 townhome units, 329 multi-family units, 162 single-family units, and a convenience store.
- Within a short drive of the Town Madison development, home of Toyota Field and numerous retail/restaurant concepts.
- VPD = 64,647 on I-565; VPD = 26,500 on Co. Line Rd.
- Estimated annual income of more than $126,000 within a 1-mile radius.
- Situated in a growing retail corridor on County Line Road with excellent visibility and accessibility.
- name: Wesley Crunkleton, CPM
- Type: Land, Retail
- Status: For Sale
- Location: Huntsville