Wesley Crunkleton, CPM: 256-536-8809
Anusha Alapati Davis: 256-384-7608
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Located directly off of the highly trafficked South Memorial Parkway in Huntsville, Stadium Commons is the first phase of a future mixed-use development that features retail and food & beverage, and is part of a larger development that includes multi-family and an on-site hotel. The site is very visible and sees an estimated 120,809 vehicles per day in passing. It’s also within close proximity to numerous residential neighborhoods and Downtown Huntsville’s main business district.
- Nashville Soccer Club announced the launch of their MLS NEXT Pro team in Huntsville, which will begin playing in 2023.
- Site is adjacent to John Hunt Championship Soccer Fields with bleacher seating for up to 2,000 people. John Hunt Park also had a recent expansion that added a cross-country course and improved walking trails.
- Site is close to a number of high-profile retailers including: Whole Foods, Ulta, Chuy’s, Hand & Stone, Orange Theory, Aldi, Academy Sports, and much more.
- Within a short drive of residential neighborhoods and downtown Huntsville.
- ZONING – HI (Heavy-Industry)
- TRAFFIC COUNT: 120,890 vehicles per day on Memorial Parkway.
- name: Wesley Crunkleton, CPM
- Type: Retail
- Status: For Lease
- Location: Huntsville