1300 Meridian Street
Huntsville, AL 35801
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Lincoln Mill is a historic 205,000-square-foot facility that’s being transformed into a premier Huntsville destination with office, retail, and food & beverage. Lincoln Mill is set to become a sought-after destination for businesses looking to relocate to a place that offers modern amenities, convenient dining, and after-work entertainment. The development is located on the growing Meridian Street corridor that already features some of the city’s most popular and unique retailers.
- Lincoln Mill is undergoing a major redevelopment that will transform the property into a thriving office campus complete with modern amenities like food/beverage concepts, retail, and fitness concepts.
- The Dye House will serve as the campus’ retail hub where the crowds from Downtown Huntsville and the many on-site employees can eat, drink, relax, and workout.
- Property has easy Exit to I-565 via Oakwood Avenue (the city’s main thoroughfare) and quick access to Highway 72.
- The Meridian Street corridor is known for its high-end local shops that provide quality home furnishings, antiques, handmade goods, one-of-a-kind gifts, and more. Lincoln Mill will continue the trend of bringing sought-after retail to the area that supports its existing businesses with synergy and foot traffic.
- Located next to the Lincoln Mill Commissary building that houses Preservation Company, Holtz Leather, and L’Etoile Patisserie.
- The site is less than a mile from Downtown Huntsville’s center, which includes numerous businesses, shops, and restaurants.
- A few new tenants to join the development include Iron Tribe Fitness and The Foundry Coffee Roaster.
- Property is in close proximity to more than 1,000 hotel rooms and several destination shopping developments.
- Type: Office, Restaurant, Retail
- Status: For Lease
- Location: Huntsville