6978 U.S. HWY 431
Huntsville, AL 35763
Parcel 1 – 1.66 AC
Parcel 2 – 1.39 AC
Parcel 3 – 8.23 AC
Small Shop Space – 1,600 to 12,000 SF
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Located in the affluent golfing community, Hampton Cove, the available outparcels shadow the future Food City-anchored retail center facing high-traffic Highway 431. The parcels will share traffic with a national tenant, have access to a signalized intersection, and be near more than 2,200 households in a growing residential area.
- ZONING – City of Huntsville C4
- Located on signalized intersection at Taylor Lane and Highway 431.
- Outparcels are near Publix, Walmart Supercenter, Lowe’s Home Improvement, and many other major anchors in addition to Food City.
- Near Hampton Cove Elementary, Hampton Cove Middle School, and Big Cove Christian Academy.
- A short drive from Downtown Huntsville, the Jones Valley neighborhood, and Huntsville Hospital’s medical district.
- Between numerous residential communities in a neighborhood with more than 2,800 acres of homes, lakes, nature trails, community spaces, and retail.
- Near the recently built “The Watts” multi-family complex with 336 units.
- name: Anusha Davis
- Type: Land, Retail
- Status: For Sale
- Location: Huntsville