On Friday, October 27th, bring your family and friends to Downtown Huntsville to celebrate the 1-year anniversary of the opening of The Garage at Clinton Row!
The tenants at The Garage, and retailers on Clinton Avenue—U.G. White and The Clinton Row Shops—will be joining together to make this a memorable event with something for all ages to enjoy.
From 5:30 – 8 p.m. guests are invited to this free family event that will feature live music from Rob Aldridge & The Proponents, complimentary cocktails and hors-d’oeuvres, store discounts, giveaways, and more!
Here’s some of what you can expect at the Clinton Avenue Block Party 2017:
The Garage at Clinton Row
- Honest Coffee Roasters will be providing special pour over demonstrations by showcasing three different preparation methods of their all-seasons blend, Dual Axes. Sample some free coffee and see if you can tell the differences between brews.
Green Pea Press will also be on-site at the coffee shop making custom t-shirts for the event!
Once the block party kicks off, Roosevelt’s will have Church Street Purveyor in the store providing food and special drinks.
Not only is this the 1-year anniversary of the opening of Roosevelt’s, but it’s also Teddy Roosevelt’s birthday! So, be sure to drop by because they will be giving away a FREE GIFT to the first 25 individuals who make a purchase that day!
- Elitaire Boutique has plenty of fun planned for its guests at the event. The shop will have Old Frond Floral Co. on its mezzanine doing elegant Fall floral arrangements in store. Along with hors-d’oeuvres and drinks, Elitaire will be doing special in-store discounts for those who attend, and a separate giveaway for customers.
- Frios will have arts and crafts for the kids to enjoy!
Spoiler alert: the newest and last tenant to join the shops at The Garage at Clinton Row will be revealed at the start of the event!
U.G. White Mercantile
Shops nearby The Garage will be bringing even more to the party! Head over to U.G. White where you can shop and take part in:
- Book signings by Sarah Belanger Demanuf for her book “North Alabama Beer: An Intoxicating History”, John Kvach for his Photographic History of Huntsville book, and Terri French for her History of Huntsville Textile book
- A FREE demo/workshop with Yoga Gypsy Fitness
- Beer from Church Street Purveyor
Clinton Row Shops
Retailers at the Clinton Row Shops will also be offering various discounts on their unique inventory!
Grand Prize Giveaway!
Many of the shops will be contributing prizes to a Grand Prize Giveaway that will take place around 7:15 p.m. (All guests at the event can grab a drawing card from any of the shops listed in this blog to participate.)
There are plenty of great prizes to win—$50 gift cards, gift baskets, coffee, t-shirts, and much more will be given away to several lucky winners!
See you there!
To stay up to date on the details of the block party, and to RSVP, be sure to join the event on Facebook.
The Garage at Clinton Row is located at:
114 Clinton Avenue E
Huntsville, AL 35801
Many thanks to this event’s sponsors/contributors:
Honest Coffee Roasters
Frios Gourmet Pops
Roosevelt & Co.
Clinton Row Shops (Downtown Storage Huntsville)
Downtown Huntsville, Inc.
Have questions about the event? Let us know in the comments and we will get those answered for you!
Make sure you’re staying on top of the latest trends, newest developments and hottest new stores in Huntsville by subscribing to our weekly blog updates!
CRUNKLETON COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE GROUP