Stovehouse is Huntsville’s largest, carefully curated work, play, eat, drink and events complex. The development will house concert halls, collaborative workspaces, boutique shopping, restaurants, cafés, multi-purpose wellness spaces, and more. Only minutes away from Huntsville’s most high-traffic areas, Stovehouse will blend small-town culture and innovative urban energy in the historic Martin Stove building.
- Centrally located within minutes of Huntsville’s most visited high-traffic areas—Downtown Huntsville, Lowe Mill ARTS & Entertainment, Research Park, Redstone Arsenal, and Huntsville Hospital.
- Within walking distance of Campus 805, Huntsville’s premiere brewery and entertainment campus.
- Located within the historic Martin Stove Building–3414 Governors Drive.
- Site is located in a HUB Zone.
- Collaborative workspaces, private offices, and conference rooms for dynamic companies and individuals.
- Property includes flexible performance hall.
- Plentiful space for events, indoor-outdoor weddings, conferences, receptions and more.
- Spaces for boutique shopping, fitness, restaurants, small-batch brewers and artisans.
Visit www.stovehouse.com for more information on the property.
- Type: Office, Restaurant, Retail
- Status: For Lease
- Location: Huntsville