ABOUT THE PROPERTY
The portfolio of Triana Blvd. Properties consists of three spacious office buildings on Triana Blvd. in Huntsville, AL. 3405 Triana Blvd. (Building One) is the site of the historic Joseph J. Bradley School and current home of Sarai Services Group. The buildings next door, 3325 Triana Blvd. (Building Two) and 3411 Triana Blvd. (Building Three) can be purchased with Building One as a unit or each can be purchased separately. Properties are near Redstone Arsenal Gates 8 & 10 and close to popular parks, Merrimack Soccer Fields, Milton Frank Stadium, and Brahan Rec Center. Site has easy access to South Memorial Parkway via Bob Wallace Avenue and Drake Avenue.
- The property includes three buildings that can be purchased separately or as a unit.
- All buildings are in a HUB Zone and Opportunity Zone.
- Currently has a 65-pair fiber backbone on the campus to support the data center build-out.
- Property has an organic teleport operation that supports 10 TB/s of bandwidth backbone, offsite redundancy capability, in-house data center and iDirect Ku Band, and C Band capabilities.
- Abundance of parking for employees and clientele.
- Vacant Land: The site includes additional acreage of vacant land that can be used to build a warehouse or extra office facilities, etc.
- Type: Land, Office
- Status: For Sale
- Location: Huntsville