115 Clinton Ave. E
Huntsville, AL 35801
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
115 Clinton Avenue E. is a historic three-story building in downtown Huntsville. This property includes a number of amenities such as a full basement, commercial kitchen, new elevator, surrounding retail/dining/entertainment options, and much more. This site presents a unique opportunity to reimagine an iconic city landmark into modern office space, condos, event space, or other creative uses.
- 115 Clinton Avenue E. is a historic landmark dating back to 1927. Throughout the years, it has been home to businesses like Mason’s Furniture, Sears, Crossroads Music Hall, and–most recently–U.G White Mercantile and Pints & Pixels.
- Site is located directly across the street from the Clinton Row city parking garage.
- Neighbors two popular shopping destinations in downtown–The Garage at Clinton Row and Clinton Row Shops. They include numerous unique retail concepts, a craft coffee shop, and a self-pour tap room with adult beverages and food.
- Building has full residential apartment in the back.
- Property is a stand-alone building with three-stories, full basement, and outdoor rooftop patio that overlooks Washington Park.
- New elevator that has access to all floors, including basement.
- Located on the block next to the 106 Jefferson Curio by Hilton Hotel that features 117 rooms, full-service restaurant, and rooftop bar.
- Opportunity for branding with large neon signage on exterior.
- New hardwood floors throughout.
- Fantastic opportunity for larger office users.
FIRST FLOOR – Approx. 9,102 SF
MEZZANINE – Approx. 5,938 SF
THIRD FLOOR – Approx. 7,385 SF
BASEMENT – Approx. 8,123 SF
- Type: Investment, Office
- Status: Sold
- Location: Huntsville