Soon, in the heart of Madison, a new development will be underway ushering in the next wave of luxury living, dining, and retail options to the area. The Avenue Madison will be a 256,715-square-foot site that will include residential apartments with sought-after amenities and retail space ideal for a variety of concepts.
And, as it is only moments away from historic Downtown Madison, the mixed-use development will be within walking distance of the multiple community events that are held each year in the city’s center. It’s going to be an area where the people of Madison can live, dine, workout, relax, and shop with ease.
Charlie and Sasha Sealy who are developers of The Avenue Madison are also responsible for bringing a similar, well-known concept—The Avenue—to Downtown Huntsville.
Currently, The Avenue is home to Oshi Poke Bowl & Sushi, Pet Wants, Purveyor, Scout & Molly’s Boutique, and Zoom Indoor Cycling. Melt and The Moon Bakeshop are slated to open there later this year. The Sealys said The Avenue Madison will be similar to The Avenue.
But before the project begins, we wanted to reach out to the City of Madison and ask: What do YOU want to see at The Avenue Madison?
Here are some ideas that we would love for our readers to consider:
- Family Dining – There are endless options when it comes to sit-down and fast-casual dining. So tell us—what concepts are you most interested in? Are you ready for something traditional like pizza, burgers, and chicken? Or do you crave more adventurous fare like ramen, doner kebabs, and wild game?
- Coffee Shops – Espresso, lattes, cappuccinos, and iced coffee—how does anyone live without them? Coffee shops tend to be a hub for community conversations, business meetings, book clubs, and events. Is there a particular coffee shop you’d like to see in the area?
- Bakeries – There are few things more enjoyable in life than indulging in a freshly baked treat. What type of bakery would you like to see in Madison? Where do you prefer to savor a delicious cookie, fresh croissant, cake, or donut?
- Boutiques – Looking for some retail therapy? Clothing and accessory shops are always a good choice. What boutiques have you visited that you’d like to see open in Madison?
- Gift Stores – Small gift shops supply a wide variety of inventory that makes shopping for special occasions quick and convenient. Typically, gift shops have everything from jewelry and stationary to apparel, home décor, and items for babies. Are there any gift shops that you’d like to see move in at The Avenue Madison?
- Wine Shops – Connoisseurs of fine wine and liquor appreciate a spot where they can taste and experience some of the best collections around. Wine shops offer guests a chance to sample flavors from all over the globe, along with delectable charcuterie, warm bread, sweet jams, and more. Is this something you think Madison would enjoy?
- Salons – Whether you’re looking to pamper yourself with a haircut, pedicure, manicure, or wax, salons are always a great way to amp up your self-care routine. Would you be interested in adding one to the development?
- Spas – Taking relaxation a step further, spas give patrons the chance to get a much-needed massage, facial, or other special treatment. Does a hot stone massage or exfoliating facial sound good to you?
- Fitness – Pilates, yoga, CrossFit—what kinds of fitness studios would you like to see introduced at The Avenue Madison? Working out should be fun! And we want to know what types of exercise you enjoy.
Of course, this is just a short list of what COULD be at the development. Let us know your thoughts by commenting below or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to hear what concepts you’d like to see!
Make sure you’re staying on top of the latest trends, newest developments and hottest new stores in Huntsville by subscribing to our weekly blog updates!
CRUNKLETON COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE GROUP